Friday, 11 May 2012

Ca-fuzzled, Photoshop & Er *Final Paragraph*

First off; Sorry I have such weird titles. I'm very creative by stating practically all of this in the above...

Hello my old friends.. Have not been very good in the stardoll world recently have I?
I've been on and off. Some days I've been mega busy and haven't had the time to come online and some days I'm like 'Oh yeah Stardoll!'. Today is one of those days.

If you get kinda fed up of me... you know online EVERYDAY on Stardoll and here then why don't you come talk on my active places? HERE. Too lazy to type all them out and I've disabled right click so I can't copy it. Cool. Ignore the bottom links, focus on the top & my Twitter. 

So I have Photoshop CS5.. Mainly got it for my Tumblr (Here comes the self advertising I guess aha) because look at Gimp gif quality: http://home-of-the-heartbeats.tumblr.com/post/21938150493
Mhm. Slight problem.. I don't have a clue how to use PS... It's a heck of a lot harder than I expected it to be, and if you know me well you'll know that when I can't do something I throw a tantrum. Yep, Daddy's roots right there!

Basically what I'm trying to get to is SOMEONE TEACH ME, LIKE NOW PLEASE? :L
Been searching tutorials and all and it just doesn't work. I can put the gif together, you know, import and get the animation window up change the speed save for web and voila, you have a gif. But when I go to edit them so sharpen and make them more vibrant they don't show up... on any layer whatsoever. And when I upload to Tumblr (bearing in mind I've only tried with one gif) they don't move. Thought okay, too many colours or too large. Re-sized it and selected less colours and still, just a still image. 
Tried saving on Gimp and it moves... 

What you've established in this rather pointless and boring post is that Photoshop frustrates me, I like to advertise my Tumblr and I get jealous of people that understand Photoshop. 
About to make a new graphic.. I'm back from a god knows how long break.

-Myself-
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Okay, I know what you mean about Photoshop :D But honestly? You just need to sit down for a good hour and figure it out. That's exactly what I did :D And once you learn where the paintbrush and opacity slider is you are fine :D

    lovinjudas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm not using it for graphics, and I know where they are anyway. I need it for Tumblr :L

      Delete
  2. Maybe ps wasn't built to make gifs? I don't know.. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I posted links there somewhere

      Delete
  3. Maybe you aren't saving it right? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIF making? Well, I love making GIFs, i've made most of the GIFs on my one direction tumblr XD [that-nialler.tumblr.com]

    Tuts aren't that hard to find, but since it's GIF making you want, i'll link you to a group of GIF maker links and whatnot
    -tsukia.tumblr.com/gif

    There's a lot more blogs on tumblr itself where they have really nice GIF making links, I just deleted one of my bookmarks and I feel like a complete weirdo because I just did that :P If i find it i'll post it back on here ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do know loads about Photoshop after using it for almost a year. But I don't know how to make gifs with them. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like a banner, my doll is animalfata

    ReplyDelete